The following procedure will guide you through connecting to a network printer at the PANDORA Logistics Center in Columbia, MD.
Printers in the Baltimore Headquarters building will automatically display in the Devices and Printers list that is accessible through the Control Panel.
1. Go to the Control Panel and select Devices and Printers
2. the top of the page, click Add a printer.
If the What type of printer you want to install? dialogue box appears, select the second option: Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer
3. Allow the search to run for up to 2 minutes. You should see a list of printers across the Global network. Select the applicable printer from the entries that begins with US- and click Next.
4. Allow the printer to install.
Note: If the driver of the printer is not located on your computer, Windows may ask you for Administrator credentials. Please submit a Help Desk ticket if the message displays.
5. Click Next and choose the Set as the default printer box if you would like to print to the selected printer by default.
6. Click Finish to exit the wizard.
If you experience any problems with connecting to a network printer, please report the issue to the NAM Help Desk using one of the contact methods below: