Your phone or mobile device will NOT connect to the PANDORA Americas wireless network, as it has been configured to only allow PANDORA employee computers to successfully connect to it. The Employee Mobile network is available for all mobile devices.
Please follow the procedure below to connect to the Employee Mobile network in the PANDORA Headquarters building:
iOS (Apple) Devices:
- Open the Settings app
- Select Wi-Fi to open the Wi-Fi menu
- You will see a list of available networks your phone discovers. The one you are required to select is ‘Employee Mobile’
- Enter your username and password. Your username should be your full e-mail address and password is your normal network password, then tap Join:
If you are prompted with a Certificate screen, select Trust:
- Your device should then connect to the Wi-Fi network. You can verify connectivity by looking for a check mark next to the network name and the Wi-Fi signal strength at the top notification bar:
- Open your Wi-Fi settings menu (this location varies by phone). You will see a list of the available wireless networks to connect to:
- Tap Employee Mobile. You will be prompted to enter your credentials. Leave all default settings, but enter your username (firstname.lastname@example.org) into the Identity field and your network password into the Password field, then tap Connect. See below (note: Android settings vary slightly between devices):
- If your information is correct, you should see that you are now connected to the wireless network:
Note: The Employee Mobile network can be accessed by all PANDORA employees, regardless of market.
If you experience problems with joining the Employee Mobile network, please report the issue to the NAM Help Desk using one of the contact methods below: