The US IT department uses Zendesk to receive and manage all IT-related support requests. A ticket is required to coordinate, track and process all submitted problems, incidents and requests. Zendesk is also used as a communication tool to share updates and feedback with ticket submitters.
The most common way to submit a ticket is as follows:
- Double-click on the PANDORA Americas Service Portal icon that is located on the Desktop.
- Click IT to open the IT Help Center.
- Click the Submit a request link in the upper right-hand corner of the home page.
- Fill out all required fields (marked with a red asterisk *)
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page
Alternatively, a ticket can be created by sending an e-mail to: NAMHelpDesk@Pandora.net
The ticket will be created with the sender of the e-mail as the ticket submitter, the subject of the e-mail as the ticket title, and the body of the e-mail message will contain the ticket details.
The NAM Help Desk is also available by telephone. Please call 410-309-0200 and ask the receptionist to be transferred to the Help Desk. The telephone queue is open from 8am to 5pm on business days.