Qlikview is a flexible Business Intelligence platform for turning data into knowledge in a rich, visual interface. It is widely used at Pandora for viewing report data in charts, graphs and tables.
Network credentials are required to access Qlikview. The procedures below explain how to access Qlikview from in a Pandora office and from remote locations.
Connected to the VPN or on the network in a Pandora Office:
- Open a web browser (Internet Explorer or Google Chrome) and go to: http://qlikview.global.local/QlikView
- You should be automatically signed in to Qlikview:
Outside of a PANDORA building or not connected to the VPN:
- Open a web browser and go to: https://qlikview.pandora.net/Qlikview/
- You will be directed to a login page. Enter your Pandora email address and network password in the appropriate fields. Click Log On:
- Next, you will be directed to the SMS Passcode authentication page. You should also receive a text message with a 6-digit code. Enter the code on this page and click Log In.
NOTE: You must enter the code within 2 minutes of receiving it, otherwise the code will expire. You will need to start the login process over if this happens.
- The Qlikview homepage will display:
If you experience problems with accessing Qlikview, please report the issue to the NAM Help Desk using one of the contact methods below:
Create a ticket - Click HERE
Send an e-mail - Click HERE
Call 410-309-0200 and ask to be transferred to the Help Desk