Your PANDORA network password allows you to access the PANDORA network and resources that require network authentication. Your password is set to expire every 90 days and it must be changed to something other than your previous passwords.
Your computer must be connected to the PANDORA network for the password change to be effective on the local computer and on the network. Network passwords must have at least one capital letter, one number and a minimum of 8 characters.
To change your network password, please follow the steps below:
NOTE: Remote users must connect to VPN before following the steps below.
- Press the Ctrl+Alt+Del keys
- Click Change a password
- In the Old Password field, enter your current password
- In the New Password field enter your new password
- In the Confirm Password field enter your new password once more
- Click the arrow to accept changes and return to the Desktop
If you experience any problems with updating your network password, please report the issue to the NAM Help Desk using one of the contact methods below: