This article will guide you through the Voicemail password reset process in Skype for Business. This procedure can be followed if you forget your PIN or if you wish to update your PIN for any other reason.
- In Outlook, click “File”
- Click the “Manage Voice Mail” button at the bottom of the window.
- A new tab will open in your web browser that will direct you to the Outlook Web App. If you are not automatically logged in, enter your email address and press the TAB button to login.
- Click the “Reset Pin” option on the shortcut pane under “Voice mail” on the left side of
- Click “Reset my voice mail PIN”
- Click “Yes”
- An email will be sent to your mailbox with a new PIN and instructions on how to login to your voice mail.
- Allow about 15 minutes before calling the Access Number, per the instructions in the email message.
- Call the Outlook Voice Access number in the email and enter the PIN, then press the “#” key.
- Enter a new 6-digit PIN when prompted. Please note that the system may not allow entries containing sequential numbers (eg. 123456, 987654, etc.) or repeated numbers (eg. 111222, 112233, etc.).
- Once accepted, your new PIN will be ready for use immediately.
If you experience problems resetting your Voicemail PIN, please report the issue to the NAM Help Desk using one of the contact methods below: