Creating a Contact Group in Outlook makes it easier for you to reach out to specific users you frequently correspond with. The groups may include Pandora and external e-mail addresses. The procedure below explains how you can create custom Contact Groups in Outlook.
1. In Outlook, click on the Contacts icon that is located in the bottom-left of the window. Depending on the version of Outlook, the icon may look different
2. In the ribbon at the top of the Outlook window, click on the New Contact Group button and enter the name you wish to assign to the group in the Name field
3. Next, click on the Add Members button and select "From Address Book" or "From Outlook Contacts" to add Pandora users or existing contacts to the list.
Select "New E-mail Contact" to add external e-mail addresses that is not already in your Contacts list.
4. Click the Save & Close button after all contacts have been added
5. The newly created Contact list will appear in the Contacts folder under "My Contacts"
6. To send an e-mail to the Contact group, click in the To, Cc or Bcc field in an e-mail and type the name of the Contact group.
If you experience problems creating Contact Groups in Outlook, please report the issue to the NAM Help Desk using one of the contact methods below:
Create a ticket - Click HERE
Send an e-mail - Click HERE
Call 410-309-0200 and ask to be transferred to the Help Desk