Procedure: Store Employees access emails differently than in-office or remote users. Below is the procedure that should be followed for checking their employee (individual) email and for checking the store email account.
NOTE: You should ALWAYS sign out of webmail after you have finished. Not doing so can give other users trouble logging in and can leave your account vulnerable.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Go to the following web address: http://outlook.com/pandora.net
- You will be brought to a login screen. Enter your email address and password as shown below, then click Log In:
- After entering your information, you will be brought to the SMS PASSCODE screen. You will be sent a passcode to your cell phone via text message. Enter the code that you receive on this screen, then click Log In:
- You will be redirected to your Inbox:
NOTE: If this is your first time logging in, you will be prompted to select your time zone before continuing.
- To exit Web Mail, click on your picture in the upper right-hand corner of the window and select Sign out.
- Open Google Chrome
- Go to the following web address: http://outlook.office365.com
- Type in your store email address and password in the provided fields:
- You will be brought to the inbox.
- To sign out of webmail, click the silhouette icon at the top right of the screen, then choose Sign Out.